This upcoming February 15th, at 6 pm (CET), the IE University School of Architecture and Design invites you to PechaKucha Night, an event to discover the trends through which to rethink our interior spaces.
Building communities, fostering human and environmental well-being, offering meaningful experiences: strategic interior design is taking on challenges far beyond notions of style and aesthetics. Future-proof spaces serve clear purposes. How can we get there?
Opening: Robert Thiemann, Director, and Founder of FRAME magazine
PechaKucha Night Event, Participants:
• DESIGNING FUTURES by Raphael Gielgen, Trendscout Future of Work Life & Learn at VITRA - Workplace specialist and Strategic Committee of Consultants member, Diploma in Strategic Interior Design.
• PHYGITAL IN RETAIL by Andrea Caruso, Founder of Ciszak Dalmas Design Studio and Adjunct Faculty at IE School of Architecture and Design - Retail Specialist and Strategic Committee of Consultants member, Diploma in Strategic Interior Design.
• BEYOND THE OFFICE by Melanie Chismechian, Workplace and Change Management Consultant at Savills and alumnus of our Strategic Interior Design program - Workplace Specialist.
• PURPOSE-DESIGN by Elvira Muñoz, Principal Interior Design Director for EMEA at AECOM and Director of the Diploma in Strategic Interior Design.
PechaKucha Night + Cocktail
Link to register: IE PechaKucha Night Event
When and where:
15th February 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm CET
IE Tower, Paseo de la Castellana, 259, Madrid + Online
The Diploma in Strategic Interior Design in IE University
The Diploma in Strategic Interior Design, is intended for those companies looking to upskill their teams. Through this program, companies can empower employees to acquire key design skills that enhance the functioning of the business performance.
The types of organizations that benefit from having professionals trained in Strategic Interior Design include:
• Companies specializing in architectural and interior design services.
• Companies that provide workplace consultancy services and/or UX design.
• Our program is suitable for employees in large, global companies related to real estate or offering facility management services of any kind.
• Companies involved in real estate transactions (developers, investment Banks, consulting firms, lawyers, etc.)